BAKED RICE CASSEROLECourse: Main CourseCuisine: continentalDifficulty: Medium
Oven Baked Rice Casserole Recipe is a lip smacking main course dish.
2 Cups Basmathi Rice cooked
- For coriander paste-
2 Coriander leaves Bunches
1 Teaspoon Ginger chopped
2 Green chillies
2 Teaspoons lemon juice
To Taste Salt
- For First Layer :
1 Tbsp ghee
1 Green chilli
1 Tablespoon Garlic chopped
1 Tablespoon Ginger chopped
1 Cup Mushroom Sliced
1 cup corn karnels ( boil )
- For Second Layer:
5-6 string of saffron
1/4 cup milk
1/4 tsp Cardamom powder +
- For Third Layer
1/4 cup Coriander Leaves and mint leave
1 green chilli
1 cup Grated cheese
Salt To Taste
- Take Cooked Rice and add salt and lemon juice in it. After that divide into 3 equal portions
- For First layer grind coriander, green chilli, ginger and lemon juice. Add salt to taste
- Heat 1 Tbsp of ghee in a pan and add onions, garlic, ginger and green chilli sauté for a minute and add corn (boil) in it. Mix well and add mushroom with coriander mix in it cook till done. Mix 1st portion of cooked rice in it.keep aside.
- For second layer take saffron and cardamom powder and mix it in 1/4 cup of milk leave it for few minutes or till you get safron colour milk. Add this milk in second portion of rice. Keep aside.
- For third portion add finally chopped mint leaves, coriander leaves and chopped tomatoes add little herbs like parsley, origano and crushed black pepper in it mix salt as require, mix it well
- Now for layers, take a baking dish, grease it properly, add first layer of rice with mushroom and corn, top it with handful of grated cheese.
- Add second layer of prepared rice with milk and safron, again toped with handful of cheese.
- Now add last layer of rice with herbs, spread cheese all over sprinkle chopped onion, tomato and coriander mixture for garnishing, cover nicely with foil paper and bake in preheated oven @ 200* F for 10 – 15 min.
- Serve hot with garlic bread and a nice dip.
A Food Blog With Easy to Understand Recipes CLear Discriptions With Pictures And Vedios To Make Restaurent Like Food At Home…