Tandoori Gobhi In Honey Sesame Sauce:
Tandoori Gobhi / Grilled Cauliflower with Sesame and Honey sauce- Grilled cauliflower/ Tandoori Gobhi is crisp, tender, and complex. This grilled spiced cauliflower takes a fall staple and pushes it to the extremes of both flavour and texture.
The BEST cauliflower recipe ever! The DIY tandoori paste is made with yoghurt and staple pantry spices and is so flavourful. Serve the delicious cauliflower with an easy to make sesame and honey sauce for a healthy and crazy delicious side dish recipe.
Raw cauliflower/ Gobhi transforms into golden, caramelised deliciousness in the oven. If you roast it with just olive oil, salt and pepper, it’s a tasty snack. This roasted gobhi recipe is the perfect simple side dish for your meals.
Grilled vegetables always give an excellent aroma and look. They taste good and the crunchy outer look bring this dish to the list of the most exotic dishes. must include this dish in your special menus…
Why This recipe works:
- The warm Indian spices + the roasted cauliflower are all things dreamy.
- The DIY tandoori paste is super easy to make but leaves you feeling like the master of your kitchen.
- You can batch make the tandoori paste to make it even easier to eat tandoori cauliflower all week long.
- The sesame and honey sauce is kind of insane. Its gentle flavours are the perfect match for the boldly spiced gobhi.
Finally, I would like to suggest you few more recipes from my blog :
GRILLED/TANDOORI CAULIFLOWER WITH SESAME AND HONEY SAUCECourse: MainCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Medium
grilled cauliflower or tandoori gobhi is a delicious side dish for any meal or can be served as a snacks in cocktail parties too.
Onion ………………3 big
Tomato ……………3 big
Sesame seeds………..2 tbsp
Dry red chilly………3
Thick curd………1/2 cup
Ginger garlic paste…….2 tsp
All-purpose flour …….1 tbsp
- Cut big florets of cauliflower
- Mix all the ingredients for marination add gobhi florets in it mix well, leave this for at least 1 hour
- Heat oil for frying, fry marinated gobhi in oil one by one till golden in colour
- chopped onion and tomatoes finely, Heat pan and put oil in it and put sesame seeds and dry red chilly in it for tempering
- Add chopped onion in it and cook till light golden in colour
- Add tomatoes and cook till soft add dry masala in it and cook till oil separates
- Add fried gobhi in it and mix
- Now put 2tbsp honey in it and mix well, cook for another 2 to 3 min
- Serve hot with onion rings and coriander.