Saucy Maggi Noodle || Quick recipe | Baked Noodles
Today I am sharing our own, all time favorite Maggi Noodle Recipe. I am sure, you all must be thinking, What is so great about Maggi? even kids can make that. And it’s right, nothing is too great about Maggi. However, the twist in this recipe is that it includes cheese and vegetables, which make a significant difference. So here I present Saucy Creamy Maggi Noodles!
Actually, I would like to dedicate this recipe to all young army wives. As, we all have to deal with late night guests and bachelors’ attacks! …ha ha !!! We need to find some quick recipes to feed those adorable monsters! Maggi noodles is a delicious snack flavored with veggies and spices. A tasty and innovative way to eat noodles. Maggi has been my saviour on so many occasions! It is everyone’s all time favourite meal. Some like it soupy, some like it dry. Some like it plain and some with loads of veggies. Maggi is such an integral part of our lives. Generally, it is a kids’ staple, but now my new recipe may bring it to menu of adults. This super delicious recipe is a baked version of maggi noodles, maggi noodles cooked in super creamy mushroom sauce. You may serve this super Creamy Saucy Maggi Noodles With Garlic Bread.
Creamy Saucy Maggi NoodleCourse: MainCuisine: ContinentalDifficulty: Easy
Creamy Tasty Maggi Noodles best for your Midnight Food Craving , Enjoy our favorite Maggi with a twist.
- FOR MUSHROOM SAUCE
500ml whole milk
1 onion, chopped
1 bay leaf
50g plain flour
Salt as required
1/4 cup processed Cheese grated
4-5 mushrooms chopped finely
- For 2 Minute Noodles
Maggi Noodles – 2 packets
Chopped Onions- 1 Big
Chopped Cauliflower – 3 tbsp
Chopped Capsicum – 3 tbsp
Chopped Cabbage – 3 tbsp
Chopped Carrots – 3 tbsp
Salt to taste
Oil – 2 tbsp
Finely Chopped Green chillies – 1 no (optional)
- Melt the butter in saucepan, add the crushed garlic and finely chopped onion stir for two min and add chopped mushroom in it, add the flour. Stir continuously until a paste forms– this stage is called a roux. Continue cooking for 2 mins.
- Gently bring the milk, bay leaf and clove to the boil in a small saucepan.
- Remove the bay and cloves from the milk with a slotted spoon and discard. Add the infused milk to the roux gradually, stirring as you go, until you get a smooth sauce . Cook for 5-10 mins, stirring continuously, until the sauce has thickened. Add salt and pepper mix well and add grated cheese in it .
- Preparation Method :
- Heat oil in a kadai or pan, Fry onion until it turns transparent.
- Add chopped all veggies like green chillies, capsicum, carrots, tomato, cabbage and saute them till cooked but still have a bite left.
- Now salt to taste and a curry powder from the Maggi noodle. Add water and mix well.
- Break the Maggi noodle cake into two parts and mix into the fried veggies and keep stirring for 2 mins.
- Mix well and cover, let the noodles cook for 6-8 mins.
- Remove cover and stir for few minutes. Remove from flame.
- Your Quick Maggi Veg Noodles is ready.
- To serve ..
- In a big glass bake dish mix, prepared maggi with mushroom sauce, mix it properly and topped it with grated cheese sprinkle pizza spices on top and bake till cheese melted …serve hot with garlic bread.
baking basic recipe Bhindi chaat cocktail snacks cottage cheese diet food Dip dry curry easy recipe easy to cook halwa health recipes healthy healthy breakfast healthy breakfast options healthy drink healthy salad healthy salad options how to bake how to cook how to make Indian Breads Indian cuisine indian curries indian curry Indian food indian fudge indian snacks Indian streetfood Indian sweet mango middle eastern paneer puddings raw mango Refreshing Drink rice salad simple curry stuffed bread stuffed indian flatbread Tahini vegetarian vegetarian food