HOW TO MAKE PANEER KATHI ROLL- STEP BY STEP RECIPE WITH VIDEO DESCRIPTION.
Sharing a very interesting recipe of Paneer Kathi Roll or Paneer Frankie. This will add a feather in my blog category Beginners Cookbook and Street food. It is ‘the’ recipe I wanted to share with all my young readers.
Last Sunday I suddenly had some guests over for lunch. Sundays are a total holiday for me. I usually make brunch, (combined breakfast with lunch) just to avoid extra cooking 😛
Sundays are also our grocery shopping day. So I found only cabbage, a few tomatoes, a tiny bunch of spring onions and a packet of cottage cheese in the refrigerator. I decided to make a frankie or Kathi rolls with soup. Oh how the guests were impressed!
As a side dish, These Paneer Kathi rolls are perfect for breakfasts or brunches. You can easily accompany it with Yakhni Biryani or some other rice dish with maybe a curd dip or some raita.
Finally, i request you to check my other Street Food Collection with this post of Paneer Kathi Roll recipe. it mainly includes recipes like Gol Gappas – A Devine Street Food, Papri chaat, Bread Dahi Vadas | Bread vadas in sweet & sour curd and Matar kachori ( savory fried puff pastries stuffed with peas )/ How To Make Perfect Matar Kachori.
Paneer Kathi roll/ Paneer FrankieCourse: Snacks, BreakfastCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Paneer is the most versatile ingredient to cook with. This paneer frankie is the best mid day snack or a light dinner option, full of flavour and taste!
200 gms Paneer (cottage cheese) cut into long strips
1 cup Whole wheat flour (atta)
1/2 cup Maida
Salt to taste
Oil 1 Tbsp
2 large onion finally sliced
1 large tomato finally sliced
1 small bunch spring onion finally sliced
1 small cabbage finally sliced
1 tsp Ginger paste
1 tsp Garlic paste
1 green chilli sliced
1/4 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
1/2 tsp maxican seasoning
1 Tbsp Lemon juice
Cheese spread 2 Tbsp
Mayonnaise 2 Tbsp
Tomato Katchep 1/2 Tbsp
- Mix the whole-wheat flour, maida and salt, add sufficient water and knead into a firm dough. Cover with a damp cloth and keep for about fifteen minutes.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the onions ,spring onion and cabbage stir well for few minute tomatoes, ginger paste, garlic paste, salt, chilli powder, maxican seasoning and stir. Cook till everything blends well and the excess moisture has dried up.
- Add the lemon juice, mix and take it off the heat. Divide the filling into eight equal portions and set aside. Divide the dough into eight equal balls and roll out into thin rotis.
- Heat a non-stick tawa, place a roti on it, drizzle a little oil all around and cook till both the sides are evenly cooked.
- Mix mayonnaise , katchup and cheese spread Spread a teaspoon of all over the roti. Place a portion of vegetable mixture on one side.
- Sprinkle some onions over it and roll the roti. Similarly prepare the rest of the frankies.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and serve.
baking basic recipe Bhindi chaat cocktail snacks cottage cheese diet food Dip dry curry easy recipe easy to cook halwa health recipes healthy healthy breakfast healthy breakfast options healthy drink healthy salad healthy salad options how to bake how to cook how to make Indian Breads Indian cuisine indian curries indian curry Indian food indian fudge indian snacks Indian streetfood Indian sweet mango middle eastern paneer puddings raw mango Refreshing Drink rice salad simple curry stuffed bread stuffed indian flatbread Tahini vegetarian vegetarian food
A Food Blog With Easy to Understand Recipes CLear Discriptions With Pictures And Vedios To Make Restaurent Like Food At Home…