Today I am sharing A Banana Almond Milk Shake. Another milkshake with banana, honey and a handful of almonds. This milkshake is good for children as well as grown-ups. if you want to make the banana milkshake easier to digest then use the bananas which are riper and you can also use a pinch of cardamom or cinnamon powder.
This Banana Almond Milk Shake is really very simple to make …..even kids can make it easier. Bananas are the most widely consumed fruits in the world and for good reason. The curved yellow fruit packs a big nutritional punch, wrapped in its own convenient packaging. Some scientists believe that the banana may have even been the world’s first fruit.
These can also be a good way to get magnesium and vitamins C and B6. High in antioxidants, bananas provide protection from free radicals, which we come into contact with every day, from the sunlight to the lotion you put on your skin, Bananas are known to reduce swelling, protect against developing type-2 diabetes, aid in weight loss, strengthen the nervous system and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to the high level of vitamin B6 that bananas contain.
I am sure you would like to visit some more healthy recipes like this. Do visit my blog category Healthy & Tasty Diet Food.
Finally, I would like to suggest you a few more recipes from my blog
Banana Milkshake Recipe
Banana almond milkshakeCuisine: BraveragesDifficulty: Easy
An easy fruit shakes you can create up in minutes, with creamy vanilla ice cream, a pinch of cinnamon and a swizzle of whipped cream.
2 cups full-fat milk
2 medium-size bananas
2 tbsp almonds ( blanched)
a pinch or two of vanilla powder
sugar as required
¼ tsp cardamom or cinnamon powder for garnishing (optional)
- Peel the bananas and chop them.
- Put the bananas, blanched almonds, vanilla and milk into the blender also add the sugar as required.
- Blend everything till smooth.
- Pour banana milkshake into a tall glass and sprinkle cardamom or cinnamon powder.
- Serve the banana milkshake immediately as with time its colour and taste start changing. so you can not store banana milkshake in the fridge to have it later.
- #To blanch almonds soak them for 2-3 hours and peel them.
- # For more creamer texture add one tablespoon of vanilla ice cream with milk.
- # In case of lactose intolerance use thin coconut milk instead of whole milk.
- # you can easily omit almonds if you are allergic to nuts, it will not affect the taste of the drink.
- # you can top it with whipped cream and cinnamon
Asian Cuisine Asian Food breakfast cocktail snacks cottage cheese curry diet food Dip easy recipe easy to cook health recipes healthy healthy breakfast healthy breakfast options healthy drink healthy salad healthy salad options how to bake how to cook how to make Indian Breads indian breakfast Indian cuisine indian curries indian curry Indian food indian snacks Indian streetfood Indian sweet lemon mango mushroom onion paneer parantha puddings Rajasthani cuisine raw mango Refreshing Drink rice salad stuffed bread stuffed indian flatbread vegetarian vegetarian food
A Food Blog With Easy to Understand Recipes CLear Discriptions With Pictures And Vedios To Make Restaurent Like Food At Home…