Today I am sharing A Banana Almond Milk Shake. Another milk shake with banana, honey and handful of almonds. This milkshake is good for children as well as grown ups. if you want to make the banana milkshake more easy to digest then use the bananas which are more ripe and you can also use a pinch of cardamom or cinnamon powder.
This Banana Almond Milk Shake is really very simple to make …..even kids can make it easily. Bananas are the most widely consumed fruits in the world and for good reason. The curved yellow fruit packs a big nutritional punch, wrapped in its own convenient packaging. Some scientists believe that the banana may have even been the world’s first fruit.
These can also be a good way to get magnesium and vitamins C and B6. High in antioxidants, bananas provide protection from free radicals, which we come into contact with every day, from the sunlight to the lotion you put on your skin, Bananas are known to reduce swelling, protect against developing type-2 diabetes, aid in weight loss, strengthen the nervous system and help with production of white blood cells, all due to the high level of vitamin B6 that bananas contain.
I am sure you would like to visit some more healthy recipes like this. Do visit my blog category Healthy & Tasty Diet Food.
Banana Milkshake Recipe
Banana almond milk shakeCuisine: BraveragesDifficulty: Easy
An easy fruit shake you can create up in minutes, with creamy vanilla ice cream, a pinch of cinnamon and a swizzle of whipped cream.
2 cups full fat milk
2 medium size bananas
2 tbsp almonds ( blanched)
a pinch or two of vanilla powder
sugar as required
¼ tsp cardamom or cinnamon powder for garnishing (optional)
- Peel the bananas and chop them.
- Put the bananas,blanched almonds , vanilla and milk into the blender also add the sugar as required.
- Blend everything till smooth.
- Pour banana milkshake in tall glass and sprinkle cardamom or cinnamon powder.
- Serve the banana milkshake immediately as with time its color and taste starts changing. so you can not store banana milkshake in fridge to have it later.
- #To blanch almonds soak it for 2-3 hours and peel it.
- # For more creamer texture add one tablespoon of vanilla ice cream with milk.
- # Incase of lactose intolerance use thin coconut milk instead of whole milk.
- # you can easily omit almonds if you are allergic to nuts, it will not affect the taste of the drink.
- # you can top it with whipped cream and cinnamon
basic recipe Bhindi cocktail snacks cottage cheese diet food Dip dry curry easy recipe easy to cook halwa health recipes healthy healthy breakfast healthy breakfast options healthy drink healthy salad healthy salad options how to bake how to cook how to make Indian Breads Indian cuisine indian curries indian curry Indian food indian fudge indian snacks Indian streetfood Indian sweet mango middle eastern mushroom paneer parantha puddings raw mango Refreshing Drink rice salad simple curry stuffed bread stuffed indian flatbread Tahini vegetarian vegetarian food
A Food Blog With Easy to Understand Recipes CLear Discriptions With Pictures And Vedios To Make Restaurent Like Food At Home…