Pickled jalapeños rings are one of my most favorite things. I’ve always wanted to learn how to make them–this recipe made it possible. I found this recipe long back while surfing on the net and have been using it very often …I really don’t know whose recipe was this, but I really want to thank that person/blogger for sharing such a nice recipe of Pickled Jalapeños. sometimes I pickle baby onions, cucumber and carrots also by the same recipe. My daughters love it …I use them in sandwiches, subs, in baked casseroles and on pizzas ….. just awesome ..give it a try.
Pickled Jalapeños are loaded with nutrients do you want to learn more about health benefits visit the site i am following.
In Fact, Pickled or Fermented food is very good for health. However, You can include them with any of your meals.
- Helps digestion. Fermented pickles are full of good bacteria called probiotics, which are important for gut health.
- Fights diseases. Cucumbers are high in an antioxidant called beta-carotene, which your body turns into vitamin A. …
- May ease muscle cramps. …
- Curb sugar spikes.
Pickled jalapeñosCourse: PICKLES AND SAUCE, SidesCuisine: AnyDifficulty: Easy
The BEST recipe for easy homemade pickled jalapenos from scratch! Fresh jalapenos pickled and jarred. Put on burgers, pizza or nachos.
3/4 cup water
3/4 cup distilled white vinegar
3 tablespoons white sugar
1 tablespoon kosher salt
5-6 clove garlic, slicesd
1/2 teaspoon oregano
10 large jalapeno peppers, sliced into rings
4″ ginger sliced
- Wash and pet dry Jalapeno peppers, slice ginger julients, peel garlic wash and keep aside.
- Combine water, vinegar, sugar, kosher salt, garlic, and oregano in a saucepan over high heat.
- Bring mixture to a boil, stir in jalapeno peppers and sliced ginger, remove from heat.
- Let mixture cool for 10 minutes.
- Pack peppers into jars using tongs, cover with vinegar mixture, cover, and refrigerate until needed.
- Always use good quality jalapenos.
- You can reduce or increase garlic and ginger according to your requirement.
basic recipe Bhindi cocktail snacks cottage cheese diet food Dip dry curry easy recipe easy to cook halwa health recipes healthy healthy breakfast healthy breakfast options healthy drink healthy salad healthy salad options how to bake how to cook how to make Indian Breads Indian cuisine indian curries indian curry Indian food indian fudge indian snacks Indian streetfood Indian sweet mango middle eastern mushroom paneer parantha puddings raw mango Refreshing Drink rice salad simple curry stuffed bread stuffed indian flatbread Tahini vegetarian vegetarian food
A Food Blog With Easy to Understand Recipes CLear Discriptions With Pictures And Vedios To Make Restaurent Like Food At Home…