Detox water For Good Health
How to Make It
Well while you made up your mind about weight loss the first thing is to detox your body. Whether you’re trying to lose weight or you simply want to look and feel healthier, one of the best ways to rid your body of harmful toxins is to drink water. Just 6 to 8 glasses every day will help to keep you hydrated and keep your vital organs in their best possible health. For that in case you drink detox water, it is considered better.
As per my information, the detox waters contain ingredients like lemon which helps to flush harmful toxins from your body, mint which aids in digestion, cucumber which contains anti-inflammatory properties, and ginger which is a natural pain reliever and aids in digestion. Using spices like cumin, coriander and fennel can help you lose weight quicker and influence the body’s fat profile in a positive way by reducing the levels of harmful lipids in the blood.
My dietitian has introduced me to Detox water and I am taking it regularly now and believe me it really helps…..wanted to share a few tried and tested remedies,
everything is part of my research from the net I really wanted to thank all those bloggers who have posted these pics and remedies.
1. Cucumber water: How to make cucumber water ?
Also known as cucumber-infused water or cucumber detox water, the basic cucumber water recipe is just two ingredients: water and cucumber.
But don’t let its simplicity fool you; it tastes great. Cucumbers have so many health benefits.
Health benefits of cucumber:
They’re made up of mostly water, which makes them a perfect component of a cooling detox drink. They’re really low in calories and high in fibre, which makes them a great addition to your diet during weight loss because they’ll fill you up and help you feel more satisfied. Among its many health benefits, cucumbers are a great source of vitamin B, rich in potassium and magnesium (which may help to lower blood pressure), and have even been known to fight cancer. They contain an anti-inflammatory flavonol called “fisetin” which studies have shown to help improve brain health. Cucumbers are a known antioxidant, and also contain polyphenols called lignans, which may help to lower your risk of certain types of cancer including ovarian, breast, and prostate cancer.
Cucumber water detoxes our body and flushes out harmful toxins …
Making cucumber water is pretty simple:
* Slice a cleaned, peeled (or unpeeled depending on your preference) cucumber into 1/2-inch slices
* Combine cucumber slices in water, and top with ice. Allow submerging for at least an hour. (For best results, allow it to be submerged overnight in the refrigerator
Drink this tasty water early in the morning for the best results.
2. Lemon and honey water: how to make lemon and honey water?
Fill a tall glass with warm water (as hot as you can tolerate), and add the juice of half a lemon and one teaspoon of honey to it. Now stir the mixture well and drink it. Also, remember to avoid drinking tea or coffee for at least half an hour after you have lemon honey water. You can add mint also to this concoction.
Health benefits of lemon and honey :
If you ask experts they’ll tell you the unlimited benefits of this concoction the zest is Lemon juice and honey detox water helps flush out unwanted materials by increasing the rate of urination in the body. Therefore, toxins are released at a faster rate which helps keep your urinary tract healthy. The citric acid in lemons helps maximize enzyme function, which stimulates the liver and aids in detoxification.
3. Coriander and cumin water: How to make cumin, coriander, and fennel tea (CCF TEA)
Cumin, coriander and fennel tea ( CCF tea) has long been revered as an Ayurvedic method to improve digestion.
It calms and soothes inflammation, helps with protein digestion and assimilation, and can also train your pancreas to produce more of its own enzymes!
This tea is GREAT not only for digestion but also for weight loss, mental clarity, and detoxification.
I normally make it hot ……
Health Benefits of CCF TEA
Cumin Seeds :
Firstly, Cumin is well known for its positive effects on digestive health and its ability to cleanse and detoxify the body.
- Supports the pancreas, helps digest protein
- Reduces gas, indigestion, and cramps
- It May help absorb minerals from the intestines to prevent deficiency
- Eliminates toxins and congestion from the body
Coriander Seeds :
Moreover, This is the seed of the cilantro/ green coriander. It is small and round. This is a very balancing seed that cools and calms the GI tract.
- Reduces heat or acid in the stomach
- Decreases congestion
- Calms the digestive system
- Helps alleviate joint pain
- Improves skin irritation or rashes
Fennel Seeds :
Fennel seed is often chewed at the end of an Indian meal to support digestion. I remember my mother use to include fresh fennel in a daily salad, we used to eat fresh fennel while or after meals to support digestion
- Relieves bloating, gas, and cramping
- Calms the mind and improves mental clarity
- Supports healthy menstrual flow
Make it fresh daily …..
- coriander seeds1/4 teaspoon whole
- cumin seeds 1/4 teaspoon whole
- fennel seeds 1/4 teaspoon whole
- 1 1/2 cups room temperature water
- Raw honey to taste
1. Grind together coriander, cumin, and fennel (CCF) seeds in a mortal and pastel or in a coffee grinder.
2. Bring 1 1/2 cups of water to a boil without covering the saucepan. Add the ground CCF mixture. Reduce heat to low and let it simmer uncovered for 3-4 minutes to infuse flavors and nutritive properties.
3. Strain and let it cool completely before adding raw honey.
However, there is an option to pour over ice and add the juice of half a lime.
Yields: 1 cup.
4. Cinnamon water: How to make cinnamon honey water
Mix 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon with Add a cup of hot water to the cinnamon, let it cool. Add a full teaspoon of raw, organic honey to the cinnamon/water mixture after it has cooled.
Honey and cinnamon when taken in the morning can help rev up your digestive system, helping your metabolism and energy level through lunch.
Always consult your doctor before starting any weight loss method.
Finally, I would like to suggest a few more recipes from my blog
Furthermore, Do Visit, Subscribe, Like and Share For Frequent Updates –