Today I am sharing a very healthy and tasty drink . Aam Panna, a drink with goodness of raw mango and mint.
My Two Cents On Life:
I feel, life is a journey comprised of small healthy steps. The key is to take these healthy steps, every single day, even during harder times that require us to be extra resourceful.
Taking small steps can make a big difference, especially in tough times, but there’s no getting around the fact that taking these steps is often incredibly uncomfortable. That’s why so many people often don’t do it—at least not initially. But we have to catch ourselves, and remind ourselves that just because it isn’t easy doesn’t mean it isn’t worth it. The key is to remember that it is important to take these small steps, because that’s where growth and healing begins.
Summers are all about mangoes and I am blessed to have tons of mango trees in my backyard. You can have it raw or ripe, both have their distinct flavours and are known for their amazing health benefits.
A strong immune system has always been paramount to live a long and disease-free life. Especially now, when we are dealing with coronavirus, having a strong immunity has become more important than ever. Although strengthening the body’s natural defence system is a time taking process. However, you can try several things to reduce the risk of infection. People are trying lemon tea and kadha to boost their immunity. If you want to incorporate something healthy as well as tasty in your diet then try this immunity-boosting drink.
My nutritionist recently told me about immunity-boosting fruits and vegetables and Raw Mango is one of them. It has amazing health benefits and the addition of mint in the drink is a boon.
Health Benefits Of Raw Mango
- The Aam Panna reduces the effects of intense heat and prevents dehydration by stopping excessive loss of sodium chloride and iron from the body.
- Raw mango is also good for gastrointestinal disorders, which tend to go up during the summers. Raw mangoes are often prescribed to people with morning sickness, constipation, diarrhoea, chronic dyspepsia and indigestion.
- The presence of niacin makes raw mangoes heart-healthy fruits. Niacin reduces risks of cardiovascular ailments and improves blood cholesterol levels.
- Raw mango gives your body an energy boost that wakes you up and helps you perform well.
surely, you would like to learn about more such healthy and refreshing drinks. Visit my blog category Healthy And Refreshing Drinks Piña colada ( a refreshing mocktail ), Beetroot fantasy ( a healthy treat ), Papaya Shake- A Nutritional Drink.
Finally, i would like to suggest you few more recipes from my blog :
Aam Panna- A Healthy DrinkCourse: BEVERAGESCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Aam Panna is a popular Indian summer drink prepared with raw mango pulp, sugar, spices, and mint leaves. Learn how to make.
500 gm /2 -3 big green mangoes
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp salt
2 tsp kala namak (black rock salt)
2 tsp roasted and powdered cumin seeds
2/ Tbsp finely chopped mint leaves
4 cups water
- Boil the mangoes till they become soft inside, and the skin gets dis colored.
- When cool enough to handle, remove the skin and squeeze the pulp out of the mangoes.
- Mix all the ingredients together, blend and add 3 cups of water.
- Put some ice in the glasses and pour the panna over it.
- Quantity of sugar depends upon the size of mango.
- You can also roast raw mango on fire or in sigree.
- For tasteful mango drink use good quality mango.
Finally, Like Aam Panna I would like to suggest you few more recipes from my blog :
Asian Cuisine Asian Food breakfast cocktail snacks cottage cheese curry diet food Dip easy recipe easy to cook health recipes healthy healthy breakfast healthy breakfast options healthy drink healthy salad healthy salad options how to bake how to cook how to make Indian Breads indian breakfast Indian cuisine indian curries indian curry Indian food indian snacks Indian streetfood Indian sweet lemon mango mushroom onion paneer parantha puddings Rajasthani cuisine raw mango Refreshing Drink rice salad stuffed bread stuffed indian flatbread vegetarian vegetarian food
A Food Blog With Easy to Understand Recipes CLear Discriptions With Pictures And Vedios To Make Restaurent Like Food At Home…