If you’re just getting started in the kitchen, you may feel overwhelmed or intimidated, but remember that cooking is like anything else: The more you practice, the better you will become.
However, you should Start with simple curries. I had created a list of simple curries and few video links for beginners, most of them are with detail step by step recipes. video tutorials will help you to learn faster.
CURRIES LIST :
- Aloo ke gutke – A Pahari Street Food
- Aloo palak bhaji ( spinach and potato dry curry)
- Mushroom and Spinach Malai Curry
- Kadhi Chawal- A Punjabi Delight
- Special Daal Tadka||कैसे बनाएं घर पे ढाबे वाली दाल तड़का
- DRY POTATO CURRY ‘ SPECIALLY FOR POTATO LOVERS’
- Palak Corn- A Healthy Delight
- Methi dal | Healthy dal | Lintel cooked with fenugreek leaves
- AND SO ON..